Four Seasons Resort Orlando – An Exclusive New Destination Within the Gates of Walt Disney World Opens August 2014
Four Seasons Resorts are known for their elegant amenities, the highest quality of service and unparalleled luxury. During their more than 50 year history, they have developed a reputation for quality that creates a deep trust with guests and keeps them coming back for more Four Seasons Resort experiences. Similarly, Walt Disney World Resort is also known for it’s incredible service, high quality entertainment offerings and again trust that keeps guests returning year after year.
These two powerhouse brands will come together this Summer to create a vacation offering like nothing that’s ever existed before. Soon Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort opens to the public and creates a destination with new level of luxury for guests visiting the central Florida attractions.
I can’t wait to see the Four Seasons Resort in person! It seems like it’s going to be an amazing location with highlights like:
- Rooms with a special view of the Magic Kingdom park’s Wishes Nighttime Spectacular
- World-class culinary experiences at four restaurants as well as a pool grill and bar
- The Spa at Four Seasons – Inspired by the natural beauty of Florida’s Everglades
- Explorer Island – A five acre recreation area with a 7,590 square foot family pool with a lazy river, climbing wall, water slides, beach volleyball, basketball, a video gaming centre, outdoor movie nights on the Starstruck screen, and more
- Beautiful golf course designed by Tom Fazio and managed by Four Seasons, the Resort’s Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary golf course is unique in the region
- More fun – Tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre, and an adults only pool surrounded by private cabanas
- Customizable event facilities – A 37,450 square foot state-of-the-art conference facility with many naturally lit indoor and outdoor spaces
- Access to many special Walt Disney World® offerings – including special on-site Disney Character Breakfasts with Goofy and Pals, plus an onsite Disney Planning Center and the unique option of expert event services from one of the world’s best entertainment companies.
While I imagine it will be nearly impossible to choose which of the fantastic amenities of Four Seasons Resort Orlando will be it’s most noteworthy feature, one of the coolest has to be the fact that it’s located within the Golden Oak Community! (You know, the community of luxury private homes that was created by a master planning team of Walt Disney World Imagineers, which also include Disney lifestyle services and amenities like transportation to the parks and private VIP tours! At the time of this writing, homes in Golden Oak start at $1.8 million.) In case you have not been thoughtfully setting aside your future lottery winnings for a home in Golden Oak, this may be the closest you will come to fulfilling your dreams of living ON Walt Disney World Resort property surrounded by unmistakable luxury.
Opening Summer 2014. Now accepting reservations for arrivals from August 3, 2014.